- the following code is pending compilation into a viable template ... standby for further details.
- <option>Randomly picks option 1</option>
- <option>Randomly picks option 2</option>
- <option>Randomly picks option 3</option>
Re your message
that's kool looking badge. i like it my phone is a bit trickey to edit with and see how it looks. Run wiith it and lets see how it goes. Wingman1 05:49, July 4, 2018 (UTC)
A new day
Not pride, so much a complete shock! opened my emaill to all those messages from wikia showing one user makeing a LOT of changes. I guess some of the changes could have worked. Rollback rights should be of help to restore some of the edits.
I have recently been through some health issues, but beleve me i am NEVER going to be too far away from the wikia, please feel free to message me at anytime.
PS, try not to do so many next time. i might have never even noticed. lol Wingman1 21:48, July 3, 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Wingman, I do apologize about my approach. I tend to lean more heavily on being bold, than communicating ... partly because many Wikis are vacant. It’s not like Wikipedia. I work fast and have an eye for out of place things. I’ve been editing Wikis for years, and have built a lot with basic code, templates, and designs, but rarely have I worked with a fellow editor. I don’t normally fly under the radar. This event has taught me how to modify my approach. I’m sorry you are experiencing health issues. I’m glad you have reconsidered that I am not a threat. Im currently a low level admin at Future Wiki (so that you know I have credibility), and had also shook their category tree too. Lol. You're not the only one I’ve teed off. So, I’m going to hold off on making any edits... until I follow through with communicating with you on wiki update suggestions and changes. I’m willing to wait for your responses and working together.Sosa (talk) 22:24, July 3, 2018 (UTC)
What eactlly do you think you are doing? Wingman1 01:52, July 3, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, welcome to Space Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Category:Categories page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!